[AT] Allis D10s/D12s

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Wed Mar 17 13:25:29 PST 2004

	I don't know what would be hard to find on a D-12, LeRoy. Geez,
parts for everything else seem to be easy enough to get. I don't know
why they would be any different. People say almost anything that flits
thru their heads sometimes so I don't pay much attention to them any
more. I haven't had any trouble with my D-12, Series I and the guy I
just bought a D-12 Series III from said he had a gear replaced in the
transmission and a new clutch put in two years ago and had no problem
with it.  When someone says something like that, maybe try to pin them
down to something specific if you can.

Cecil

> I was looking at a Allis list and there was a post which mentioned that certain engine/transmission parts were extremely hard to find.  That true?
>
> LeRoy

what you said.

Cecil E Monson
Lucille Hand-Monson