[AT] Super MTA oil pressure

Spencer Yost Spencer.Yost at piedmontsystems.com
Wed Mar 17 10:29:35 PST 2004

Yep, but I can't remember if Farmall engines require adjustment warm or cold.   If it needs adjustment warm, you needed to do a final adjustment anyways.  Just put it back on and bring it up to temperature and adjust then (assuming the oil flow problem is licked).

If you are lucky, only a few valves will need tweaking after you put the rocker arm back on.  At any rate it's only a little bit tedious and not too time-consuming to adjust valve lash.

Spencer