[AT] an Iowa snowstorm

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Wed Mar 17 03:22:30 PST 2004

> We had about 2" here and it has stopped for now - weather service is
> predicting 8 - 12" doesn't look like it will do anything near that right
> now.  Maybe Cecil needed it more than we did in Syracuse
> Carl Gogol
> Manlius, NY

	Looks like we got maybe 3 inches. Hopefully it will now go away.
I was going to hook the disc to the D-12 this week and disc the part of
the garden I have reserved for peas but that is out now. It will be a mess
for about a week. I wanted to be able to say I planted peas on St Patrick's
Day.  ;-)

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson