[AT] So you think you've got a tough restoration?

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Mon Mar 15 15:11:37 PST 2004

Sounds like that Cadillac the fellow built one piece at a time.  I'm not
sure I would have bothered.   I have a trailer that is titled as a Long boat
trailer.  There ain't a piece of the Long trailer on it anywhere but at one
time the tongue (and serial #) out of the Long trailer was in it but it has
since been changed.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Charlie