[AT] So you think you've got a tough restoration?

Guy Fay fayguyma at execpc.com
Mon Mar 15 14:38:46 PST 2004

I don't think they were even that complete when they were found! Hulk
would have been a big step up from what they started with- for
instance, engines were seperated- I don't thing the frames that were
found had engines, while the engines were right for the model, but
from a different tractor found about a thousand miles away.

CoreComm Webmail.
http://home.core.com