[AT] So you think you've got a tough restoration?

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Mon Mar 15 04:56:41 PST 2004

Maybe I didn't read carefully enough but it was hard to tell how much, if
any, of the parts were from orriginal tractors.  It looks almost as thought
they built the whole things from the ground up.   A huge undertaking if they
did but I fail to see the point.  Or at least I wouldn't call it a
restoration if that is what they did.

Guy do you know of any pictures of the orriginal tractors they started the
project from?  Don't get me wrong.  They did a heck of a job but to me it
looks a lot like Farmers great grandfathers hammer.  The head has been
replaced once and the handle twice.

Charlie