[AT] ISP

Phil Auten PGA2 at hot1.net
Sun Mar 14 11:12:56 PST 2004

H.L.,
I imagine that they use a very good compression algorithm to get that kind
of speed over a regular phone line. DSL does something similar, but requires
hardware on either end that is a bit pricey for us FATGs. I seem to be getting
more and more like Farmer every day. I squeeze a nickel 'til the buffalo poops!

Phil