[AT] Tree pullin... :-)Charlie

BeanJeepin at aol.com BeanJeepin at aol.com
Sun Mar 14 07:44:11 PST 2004

In a message dated 3/14/2004 at 7:19:51 AM Eastern Standard Time,
cmonson at hvc.rr.com writes:
    I hope to meet the rest of you New Yorkers this summer. Being
as there is a Gathering of the Orange this year at the Pageant of Steam
showgrounds in Canandaigua, we could arrange a meeting. I would suggest
meeting at the Allis Chalmers tent at noon on Saturday of the show. Or,
on Friday.

We're always at Canandaigua show - usually on Saturday but have been known to
be there Friday too.  Last year was VERY muddy - bring boots!  We're pretty
easy to meet up with - Mike's always got his cell phone on him.

Jean (Mike's other half)
See the "cowboy's" website:
http://www.wesleyscott.com/gallery