[AT] Super M

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Sat Mar 13 06:42:53 PST 2004

Dudley,

Here's input from someone who has no clue... but is willing to make an
educated guess.  I looked at my M and couldn't even see the nut under the
pulleys, so I thought about it a bit.  I only know of two reasons for a left
hand thread.  For identification, like fittings on acetylene hoses, and to
keep nuts from loosening under normal rotation.  Since rotation of the fan
shaft would tend to tighten the nut, I doubt it is left hand.  Don't you
agree?

George Willer