[AT] OK boys, I need help!! OT Computer stuff

tomehrkam at houston.rr.com tomehrkam at houston.rr.com
Fri Mar 12 06:57:57 PST 2004

As far as the touch pad goes. Try turning off some of the features.

It comes set up so that if you tap the pad it is the same as clicking
the mouse button. I configured mine so that the only thing it will do
is mover the curser.

I also have an optical mouse. I like the mouse better but my notebook
has WiFi so most of the time it is in my lap in my lazy boy and there is
no place to place the mouse. They do not call them laptop's for nothing.

If they could just invent wireless power then I would really be in business
the battery is for the birds.