[AT] OK boys, I need help!! OT Computer stuff

Thomas O. Mehrkam tomehrkam at houston.rr.com
Fri Mar 12 04:55:01 PST 2004

The only problem with XP is that if you have a Scanner that attaches
to the parallel port or some cameras you may have to replace them. Check
on the manufactures web site to see if new drivers are avalible.

The just may not be avaliable. I know Canon dropped support for some
of thier cameras and film scanners.

My microtec scanner would not work.

DO not get ME at all costs. Windows 98 is much better than
ME. After that WIndows 2000 and then 	wINDOWS XP