[AT] Ford parts

John Deere deereman1000 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 11 09:15:52 PST 2004

Interesting,  here the local JD dealer is a L&G small ag guy (Silverdale,
PA) but has an extensive inventory of 2 cylinder parts and will order/look
for them.  It may help that the dealer in a member of the local 2 cylinder
club.  Still the counter guys never complain.  Parts seem competitive-well
actually better.  I recently bought a rebuilt starter for my 40 and paid 139
including the tax and core charge (came in a JD box) on the net they ranged
from 200 to 170 plus shipping.  There is a independent guy who used to be a
Ford dealer who stocks most parts for 1930-1970 tractors-some even come in
HH bags (I don't know how or where the parts come from).  The AC dealer is
so snooty that you should not even bother.  and IH I have to get through the
mail!

Dana

SE PA