[AT] Allis Chalmers Model G decals

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Mon Mar 8 08:14:21 PST 2004

	I have a question as to which decals those of you with AC tractors
would put on a Model G being newly painted. What raised the question is
the fact that Maple Hunter offers decals two ways - vinyl cut or mylar.
Price is not a part of the question, BTW, although vinyl cuts are more
expensive.

	I just ordered and received a set of vinyl cut decals for my 52 Cub
and they look just fine. I have never seen the mylar decals so have no idea
which is better or if that is the case.

	The way it looks to me is that the big difference is the mylar decals
go on wet and can be moved after being put on if not exactly where they belong.
I think the vinyl cut are there to stay and you have one shot at getting them
in the right place.

	So, does anyone have an opinion as to which should go on the AC G?
Any opinions from anyone who has used either kind would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance, Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson
Lucille Hand-Monson