[AT] Allis Chalmers Model G decals

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Tue Mar 9 08:05:10 PST 2004

Scott,

I have a sign company just a couple miles from me that still makes water
transfer decals.  (Consolite Corp.)  I inquired last summer about making
them for Cubs.  The report back was that after paying them for doing the art
work, they could maybe get them down to $200/set if there was enough demand.
I learned to LOVE the vinyl ones.

George Willer