[AT] Allis Chalmers Model G decals

Scott Nelson scott at vr-bmx.com
Tue Mar 9 05:28:18 PST 2004

Guys, how much interest is there in water slide decals? I wonder because I
made them in the past and am looking for something to do now. Getting the
screens and all setup is more involved and labor intensive than vinyl but
the results are factory. Cutting them on a vinyl cutter is pretty simple and
the cost of small machines is going down. Using thin material makes it a
little more difficult but still simpler than screening the water slides. The
air quality people make it very difficult for the shops that used to make
them and that problem is a non issue for vinyl cutters. All this is to
explain why they would cost more. How much more? It would depend on the size
of the market. Which gets us all the way back to my original question. Let
me know.
Scott

Scott Nelson
Pearland, Texas