[AT] Electronic Ignition Conversion

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Mon Mar 8 16:51:00 PST 2004

Karl,  A friend of mine is spending big money and time restoring a '69 Z28
Chevy complete with some expensive modifications to the engine.  He told me
the other day he is switching to a PerTronix electronic module.  If it will
light up that modified 302 Chevy it should work fine in your MF.

As far as I know it simply replaces the points and condensor inside the
distributor.

Charlie