[AT] Electronic Ignition Conversion

H. L. Staples hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com
Mon Mar 8 17:47:46 PST 2004

We have had a Pertronix unit on the JD 3020 for several years and it works
really well and is an easy installation. The unit sold by Genesse is
Pertronix that is where mine came from. Also have one on hand for the Case
VAI.

I had a problem with the first one that I installed and both Genesse and
Pertronix were eager to get the problem resolved.

Greg Easley has had similar good luck with these units seems that he said he
is waiting for another one now.

H. L. Staples
McLoud, Oklahoma
USA