[AT] Image depot

Rob Gray robgray at epix.net
Sat Mar 6 08:20:06 PST 2004

George Willer wrote:

>Rob,
>
>I'm sure we are all happy to see the images come back.  THANKS, SPENCER!  I
>had that picture and two others of the Buffalo Springfield on my hard drive.
>I thought it was noteworthy how they tried to make a gasoline powered
>machine look like a steamer.  If you don't have them, I'd be happy to send
>them to you.

George,

Thanks for the offer. Fortunately though, when my old PC died a while
back, all of my pics were on my second hard drive, so I still have all
of my tractor pics I've taken over the years. I agree that the Buffalo
Springfield machine is an odd looking contraption with that big stack on
the front. I still go by that way sometimes and it is still sitting
there rusting away as it has been for many years. The former ATIS member
Blake Malamaki noted that it would be a good candidate for restoring,
but that is too big a project for me....

Thanks Spencer for brining back the image site.

Rob