[AT] Image depot

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Sat Mar 6 07:30:51 PST 2004

Rob,

I'm sure we are all happy to see the images come back.  THANKS, SPENCER!  I
had that picture and two others of the Buffalo Springfield on my hard drive.
I thought it was noteworthy how they tried to make a gasoline powered
machine look like a steamer.  If you don't have them, I'd be happy to send
them to you.

I found another fun picture.  One that I sent of the Kohring Dumptor.  It's
a bass-ackward running, track laying, twin engined bulk material hauler from
the 20's.  I think the engines are F-20.  It was taken at the Florida
Flywheelers show several years ago.  Interesting story... It hadn't run for
many years but was hauled down from Michigan.  A man from England was
working with some other show volunteers to get it running, and they were
successful after a couple days.  The Dotsons would have done it a lot
quicker.  :-) We then saw it running at the next show at Zolfo Springs.
http://www.antique-tractor.com/gallery/Orphans/Kohring_Dumptor_2

George Willer