[AT] Tractor treatment ramble - (was) No tractor talk this morning

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Sat Mar 6 08:10:10 PST 2004

Frobl,

Yer durn tootin!  Some folks use equipment, and others use it up.  It seems
like some use it like it belongs to someone else???.  I don't think it's
fair to blame it on the hired help either.  At least my employees always
treated my stuff as well as I did.  Their job depended on it.

Major is a great little original Cub and has had obvious good care.  The MTA
has many interesting field mods, each with a definite purpose.  Even the
rust looks well cared for! :-)

George Willer