[AT] Farmall 350/300

HaliganBar at aol.com HaliganBar at aol.com
Sat Mar 6 07:12:04 PST 2004

The price I've heard thrown around for TA repairs is $1500-$2000. I believe
there is only one place that repairs them. The 350 is a nice tractor, I spend a
good part of the summer raking hay and teddering with one. It seems to have a
really good combination of HP, gearing and weight distribution.

Just my opinion,
Karl

In a message dated 3/5/04 10:55:22 PM Eastern Standard Time,