[AT] Question

Myron Busch oldiron at charter.net
Fri Mar 5 16:50:14 PST 2004

My furnace has a "fan sail switch". The blower motor must be blowing air before it will allow gas to turn on. I would be surprised
it is did not have one. The squirrel cage can get dirty and not allow enough air to make the "fan sale switch" to make electrical
connection. I would check this first, should be wires leading up to the outlet pipe of the blower to the outside.

Just a thought and my 2.2 cents worth.

Myron Busch
Northfield MN.