[AT] Question

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Fri Mar 5 13:14:09 PST 2004

Howdy Richard:
  Turning the thermostat way up should automatically/immediately start the
fan.  This purges any flammable gases from the ?.  After a few seconds the
igniter will kick in and gas will be turned on.
   As is sounds like the fan doesn't crank up, I'd be checking main fuses,
circuit breakers, and such.  Schematic may be pasted to the inside of the
outside access panel.  Get out your test light and check for power. I
believe it would be 12vdc.  Is your 110vac to 12vdc converter powered
up..should be able to hear it buzz.

Good Luck
RickinMt.