[AT] Harbor Freight Saw report

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Thu Mar 4 12:07:37 PST 2004

I'll try that John and maybe that is what H.L. was saying as well.   The
rails are nice and smooth in appearance but to be honest I don't think I
felt of them.  However, based on the way it sounds I really think it is just
roughness in the bearing.   The manual says it has linear ball bearings and
it feels just like a wheel bearing that is slightly damaged.

Charlie