[AT] Harbor Freight Saw report

CWI47 at comcast.net CWI47 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 4 10:51:40 PST 2004

Charlie,  Most of the chinese pieces are packed in an equiv. of cosmolene. I
always clean all metal parts with mixture of WD-40 and fuel oil and brush
bearings clean the same way.  You "Might" find this would clean up the slide
I also use 1200-1500 wet/dry paper with WD and go over the actual sliding
surfaces.  Actually I've done this with most US pieces also since very often
they need protective coating taken off with laquer thinner first.  Truly can
make them slide like high end. JC
John Cable
In Lower Slower Western Michigan
Grand Rapids, MI