[AT] Grain Binders and nudity....

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Tue Mar 2 12:35:44 PST 2004

>  It seems to me that the historical society could do the same
> (with the permission of the owners of the pictures) and maybe even for a fee
> allow you to download a nice copy.  Of course they wouldn't be able to stop
> you from scanning the copy after you downloaded it.
>
> Charlie

	It would not stop you after you paid for it but at least they
would know who you are and where you are and would have been paid for
one copy at least.  No one stops anyone from scanning photos from any
publication except the authors anyhow. Considering how many millions of
people are on the Internet these days, I doubt the thievery is as bad
as it is made out to be. Granted, it only takes one bad apple to spoil
the whole bushel.

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson