[AT] Beilers Pictures now with link!!

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Mon Mar 1 03:36:08 PST 2004

> I took a bunch of pictures at Beilers Auction for those that are interested and just couldn't make the trip.  I tried to get a broad range of pictures to get an overall "picture" of what the auction is all about.  Pictures start from early morning Thursday through Saturday the day after when we went back to pickup my brothers purchase. I actually wasn't there on Friday since I had to work.

	You did a great job with the pictures of Beilers auction, Lane.
I looked at every one of them just now while having my first cup of
coffee this morning.

	That nice TD-9 International crawler is the one in photo 92.
I almost wish I hadn't seen the photo of it just now because it is one
of the big opportunities I missed that day.  grins.  It really was a
nice tractor and the only reason I can think of that it didn't sell
was that all of us that liked it just happened to miss it when it came
up. Oh well.

	In photo 90, the Allis D-12 is the orange one with the white
grille just past the two Fords. First the Oliver 70, then the two Fords
and then the little AC D-12 like mine. I say "like mine" but mine is
not all painted up pretty but is in real nice shape like this one.

	It is a good thing the Dotson brothers weren't there at the
auction or that butchers cauldron in photo 27 would be at the ATIS
campsite in Portland in August for the campfire. grins.  I wonder
what it weighs?  It would make a helluva safe place to burn gunpowder
to make a 50 foot multicolored flame. ;-)

	I think the photos you took were an excellent representation of
what was sold at this auction, Lane. It is one of the great auctions
of the country.  Thanks for posting the link to them.

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson
Lucille Hand-Monson