SV: [AT] Beilers Pictures now with link!!

Kessen, Mattias (Road SE) mattias.kessen at ncc.se
Mon Mar 1 01:06:45 PST 2004

WOW!

/Mattias

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: Lane Freeman [mailto:lmfree at ptd.net]
Skickat: den 1 mars 2004 02:59
Till: farmall at atis.net; Antique Tractor List
Ämne: [AT] Beilers Pictures now with link!!

I took a bunch of pictures at Beilers Auction for those that are interested
and just couldn't make the trip.  I tried to get a broad range of pictures to
get an overall "picture" of what the auction is all about.  Pictures start
from early morning Thursday through Saturday the day after when we went back
to pickup my brothers purchase. I actually wasn't there on Friday since I had
to work.

http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=3010962&a=31125947&pw=

Lane Freeman