[AT] Asking for help -- Tractor Pull Game

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Sun Mar 28 10:15:26 PST 2004

My Case LA shows 6599 lbs in the book with 15X 30 tires but at the show with
driver it weighed in at over 8300 lbs. some of that being water in tires and a
285 lb driver.   I think what the books show is dry weight, no water in tires
oil water in radiator fuel or tranny fluid. Hey the case la hold 30 gals of
tranny fluid and 15 gallons in the radiator not to mention the 30 gallon fuel
tank.  You might take all that into account when setting up the weights and
make a sepperate section for the weight of the driver. There is a lot of
differance between a 98 lb girl and 350 lb old guy.

all in all though I think you are getting there just keep up the good work
the more you play with it the more you will learn how to program it.

Walt Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361
503 623-0460