SV: [AT] Mattias at Portland

Kessen, Mattias (Road SE) mattias.kessen at ncc.se
Fri Mar 26 00:40:05 PST 2004

I'm flattered that so many people would like to see me. This year it will be
impossible but what happens in the future one never knows. As for the
shimstock I'm not really sure what you mean by that. I believe it would be
great to go to Portland. I really appreciate your invitations and promises of
fixing stuff for me.

/Mattias
On the other side off the pond.