[AT] Indiana show at Spring Mill State Park April 3 & 4

Robinson robinson at svs.net
Wed Mar 24 15:09:30 PST 2004

	Since the date of this one is so close I thought I would post it to the
list instead of trying to put it on the calender page.

http://makeashorterlink.com/?C6AE324D7

	Spring Mill is one of my favorite state parks. There is a reconstructed
village there and a huge grist mill and a saw mill. There are a few
caves but nothing fancy. Unless something goes wrong I will probably
drop in on that one. Spring Mill is always worth the trip and with old
tractors what more could you want...   :-)

Here is a site on the park:
http://www.in.gov/dnr/parklake/parks/springmill.html
There is a map link on that page.

Here is a picture of the mill, I have seen much better pictures.
http://www.virtualtourist.com/m/186c0/bf592/
--

"farmer"

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana USA
robinson at svs.net