[AT] B Allis

Phil Auten PGA2 at hot1.net
Tue Mar 23 17:06:09 PST 2004

Larry,
Your comments got me to thinking: I wonder if there's some additive in
the gasoline that is causing these shorted out plugs. I know you probably
don't have the time right now (there's an understatement), but it would
be interesting to find out if the propane torch treatment discussed here
a while back could revive these plugs.

Phil