[AT] Classified advertising

Spencer Yost Spencer.Yost at piedmontsystems.com
Fri Mar 19 14:24:07 PST 2004

The classified advertising system now supports narrowing results geographically.   You can specify which state you want and the software will return the items that meet your other search criteria and are in the state you choose and any states bordering it.    For example, a search on Florida return items in Florida, Georgia and Alabama.

I also rewrote a good chuck of the code to convert it to different database technology and programming approaches.  It should be a bit faster not to mention easier for me to maintain and improve upon later.

Hope you enjoy,

Spencer