[AT] Bob Brooks? Get flying ! (Oh, and a CAD question which was already a...

ROBBRUT at aol.com ROBBRUT at aol.com
Thu Mar 18 16:52:02 PST 2004

Bob-

When I learned to fly, my 28 yr old daughter and my 15 yr son also did at the
same time.

They worked at the airport FBO in exchange for hours,Carol at the desk, and
Jamey in the hanger and on the line to augment the money they/we had to spend.

I mowed a lot of grass there as well, and on a JD "B" too !

So maybe you could see about a little barter arrangement, it's done all the
time.

But first, scrape up enough $ for one lesson, just to make sure it is what
you want to do.

By the way, my daughter Carol makes her living as an instructor in
single/multi engine and glider (including aerobatics in power and non-powered a/c), has
her instrument, helicopter and seaplane rating, tows banners, and is an FAA
designated powerplane and glider examiner working in the Dallas area.

She's MUCH better than I am !

She has refused more high-paying jobs than I care to remember because they
would keep her from flying, so be warned .......it can be very addictive !

-Bruce