[AT] an Iowa snowstorm

David Myers walking_tractor at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 18 16:20:14 PST 2004

--- George Willer <gwill at toast.net> wrote:

> Handling the aircraft in unusual attitudes is part
> of really getting to
> understand it, and much safer than unusual attitudes
> in tractors.  :-)
>
> George Willer

George, not worried about the cub normally, but on
floats would seem, uh, ungainly I guess.
Not a pilot myself but 'wind in my face and feet to
the clouds' is way better than any amusement park
ride, anyday.  Definitely NOT afraid of flying! <VBG>

Tractor Note: Wind in my face, OK.  Feet to the clouds
on an I-4, not OK.  (and No I haven't tried it, don't
want to either).

Dave Myers
Paw Paw, Michigan