[AT] an Iowa snowstorm

Gilbert Schwartz gschwartz1 at mchsi.com
Wed Mar 17 14:45:54 PST 2004

Oh they'll loop all right, if you can call it a loop. You run them down hill
at full throttle to pick up some air speed, then give them full up. When
they get fully inverted at the top of the loop they just kinda fall through.
It ain't fast and it ain't pretty but it does happen. Makes you feel all
jumpy inside. Just make sure you're high enough and the wings stay on.