[AT] an Iowa snowstorm

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Wed Mar 17 07:30:28 PST 2004

George I have never flown at all, under my own controls anyway.  But somehow
I know I would love crop dusting.  I guess I'm a bit of an adrenalin junkie.

There was a guy that lived about 10 miles from where I grew up who was the
local crop duster.  He followed the crops up and down the coast and stayed
very busy.  He died flying his crop duster but not from a crash.  It was
determined that he had a massive heart attack while flying and was pretty
much dead before he hit the ground.  He was well into his 60's.

I didn't really know the guy.  I guess I should have gotten to know him.

Charlie