[AT] an Iowa snowstorm

pga2 at hot1.net pga2 at hot1.net
Wed Mar 17 05:15:28 PST 2004

Cecil,
Lots of folks from your neck of the woods spend Winters in the Rio grande
Valley along the Texas/Mexico border. I hear there are some really nice
places down there, but I've never been that far down in Texas. We
regularly see motor homes and travel trailers from "up North" traveling
South on I35 starting in about October.

Phil