[AT] I needed another tractor

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Mon Mar 15 03:45:23 PST 2004

> Congratulations on that find Cecil!  You will like that Vermont Castings

too!  We've had a Vigilant and a Defiant (the big one) for about 20 years

and they are great stoves.  Our Vigilant burns 24 hours a day in the winter

without falter (except of course when we're gone and depend on the oil

furnace).    John

	Thanks, John. This one came with the long mitten dryers in the
two front corners as well as an elevated warming plate for on top that
also has two mitten dryers on it. It also has the screen to put in front
if you want to keep the doors open and use it as a fireplace.

	Do you use the draft control on the left side over the side

Cecil

what you said.

Cecil E Monson
Lucille Hand-Monson