[AT] I needed another tractor

John Wilkens jwilkens at eoni.com
Sat Mar 13 14:05:17 PST 2004

Congratulations on that find Cecil!  You will like that Vermont Castings
too!  We've had a Vigilant and a Defiant (the big one) for about 20 years
and they are great stoves.  Our Vigilant burns 24 hours a day in the winter
without falter (except of course when we're gone and depend on the oil
furnace).    John

At 10:45 AM 03/13/2004, you wrote:
>         Today was one of those days that a person wishes could be repeated
>over and over. I have been suffering from the long cold winter and wondering
>when spring was going to get here. It seems like April, with the beginning of
>northern shows, was never coming. I was having my 2nd cup of coffee and
>reading
>the paper when I spotted an ad for an Allis Chalmers D-12 tractor with Bush
>Hog and some other stuff for sale including a Vermont Castings Defiant wood
>stove.

                    In the wide-open spaces of NE Oregon