[AT] OK boys, I need help!! OT Computer stuff

Carl Tatlock carllary at surfglobal.net
Fri Mar 12 05:12:41 PST 2004

Phil Auten wrote:  .... And so did thirteen other list members about a
recommendation for a computer/OS.  When you ask for help on this list
you really can depend on it...    Many thanks to all who responded-- NT
looks to be the popular choice, along with  Dell.   It sure makes it a
lot easier to "buy with confidence" with some good information under
your belt.

I am, as usual, in debt to the List-- I take away always more than I
offer.  But, if anybody wants to know how to rebuild a carbuerator on a
1922 Dodge-- don't hesitate to ask!

Thanks again, all of you for the help.          Carl in VT