[AT] Misc - including a tractor question at the end!

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Wed Mar 10 10:19:47 PST 2004

A/B/C/D  Sound OK to me.

E-  First can the cam/valves be obtained as replacement parts? If yes
then try this.
Heat the guides as much as possible and spray them with liquid wrench or
another thin lubricant. Tap on the center of the face of the valve with
a punch. Then use a chisel on the face to see if you can get the valve
to turn in the guide. To make this easier use an air hammer, much easier
and faster.

Steve Williams
Near Cooperstown NY