[AT] Farmall SMTA

Wayne Snelling wsnelling at southplainscollege.edu
Wed Mar 10 09:10:22 PST 2004

I went looking through my past posts to find Guy F. e-mail and not there
so I hope he is checking posts today.
Guy I have a SMTA that I have been "told" is a Series III factory
original LPG and one of about only 500 made. I must go get your book on
the letter series to get your input but can you verify the above
possibility? I have a few old Farmalls and one that I have never seen
but told not unusual. It is a factory LPG 400 with the TA delete option.
Is there any way with the older Farmalls and IHC tractors to check
number of production on models like the factory LPG,  Rockfort clutch,
or other options?
Anyone else on the list have any ideas?

Wayne