[AT] Small Farm Tractors vs Garden Tractors

Tim Bivens bivenshill at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 8 13:52:05 PST 2004

Bob,
 Correct me if I am wrong here but I bet that Wheel
Horse is rated by engine horsepower instead of drawbar
horsepower. Your Cub is rated at the drawbar. That
makes a whole lot of difference. The Wheel Horse
probably wouldn't even make 5 drawbar horsepower. I
have a John Deere mower that is rated at 17 horsepower
but that doesn't really mean much. It sure isn't going
to outpull my VAC Case at 14-15 rated drawbar
horsepower.

Tim Bivens
Glen Rose, Tex.