[AT] Small Farm Tractors vs Garden Tractors

Kiser, Rick rkiser at islandhospital.org
Mon Mar 8 08:57:42 PST 2004

I consider my Gibson A and my David Bradley walk behind as farm
tractors, and my Wheel Horse mower/tractor as a garden tractor. The
Gibson is around 8 hp, the D-B is 2(?) the Wheel Horse is 14, but I'll
bet the Gibson could pull the Wheel Horse backwards.
Since the first two had all sorts of implements available (plow, harrow,
disks, cultivators, etc) and the Wheel Horse only had a few (cart,
mostly), that helped to differentiate them, too.

RickinNW-WA