[AT] Massey Harris #1 & Challenger

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Mon Mar 8 03:17:05 PST 2004

	Joe, there is a young guy who has been in the magneto repair
business out here for quite a few years that I would not hesitate to
recommend. He advertises in most of the antique tractor magazines and
goes to most of the larger shows out here. You might want to contact
him and see what he says about your mag. He has a very large inventory
of parts and magnetos and may have everything needed to fix yours.

	http://www.deschene.com/marksmagneto/

	I have seen him at many shows and he always has time to talk
to customers and is always ready with free help if he has time.

Cecil

what you said.

Cecil E Monson
Lucille Hand-Monson