[AT] 560 steering ?

Irma bellville1 at vci.net
Wed Jun 30 21:47:13 PDT 2004

 I have a Farmall 560 that I could be using now, if only I could steer it.
Steering locked up while raking hay yesterday. This is the second time
fixing this, last time was  about 55 hours back.
Then the IH dealer could`nt get parts, they were N/A.
This tractor uses a recirculating ball guide that runs on a worm shaft.
That is where the problem is again. Only now I can not find anything at the
yards. But what I would really like  to find is a front chunk manual
steering. If any of yall know anywhere i could find this.  Or how about
going back to the wide front, and rigging up a rack & pinion setup ???

Any info on this will be appreciated
Thanks
Kevin
Mosier