[AT] Was: Farmall tractor; Now, valve stems

Robinson robinson at svs.net
Sun Jun 20 18:57:04 PDT 2004

	I missed most of this thread due to the list glitch...
	I have all metal bolt-in stems in the wide white spoke
rears on my old 77 GMC. They are chromed and only a little
taller than the chrome valve caps that are on them. They
have been on there since about 1996 or longer. I got them at
one of the common auto parts stores and the cost was little
of nothing. I wanted them because I was always getting in
deep mud or snow.
--

"farmer"

My latest list "No Nonsense Horse" (includes donkeys & mules).