[Steam-engine] pressure calculations

Blake Malkamaki blake at cletrac.org
Wed Jun 30 13:59:41 PDT 2004

Where did you get that safety factor? I think it's too high. My book
is at work and I'm home sick now, but I remember most older safety
factors being around 5 or 6 and newer boilers being around 3 or 4.

Blake

--
Blake Malkamaki  - Girard Township, Pennsylvania
Cletrac crawler tractors - Rumely steam engine - NRA Endowment Member