[AT] Starting over

Mike Sloane msloane at att.net
Wed Jun 30 09:29:36 PDT 2004

This is the first ATIS Email I have received since Sunday. But I have
been getting all the other usual stuff (lists, spam, personal stuff, etc.)

Mike

Robinson wrote:

>    &#$& computer glitched or ??? and I couldn't get on line all day
> after I got on line I couldn't connect to my ISP's email server. In the
> process I missed almost all of any messages I would have gotten Tuesday
> and also in the process of trying to clean stuff up and connect I also
> lost all of my existing messages (my own stupidity)... Still not sure
> what caused my original problem. I run a firewall, anti virus and run
> Spybot and AdAware regularly. I downloaded CrapCleaner and ran it last
> night (24 megs).
>    I really hate when stuff gets changed when I have changed nothing...
> Anybody aware of any software that will lock the registry and only allow
> changes that I approve? Seems that I often find some minor change after
> visiting some sites.
>
> farmer

Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
Email: (msloane at att.net)
Website: <http://www.geocities.com/mikesloane>
Tractor images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>
Work: none - retired

The history of liberty is a history of the limitation of government
power, not the increase of it. -Woodrow Wilson, 28th president of the
U.S., Nobel peace prize winner (1856-1924)